Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TIME FLIES....

Eeeeek! Where does the time go?!!! I have finally finished writing my reports, they've been given the nod by the powers that be and it feels like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders.... only to be replaced with the organisation of the Christmas market! Which I actually love doing, so it's not so bad! The November Crafternoon-Tea has been and gone and even though it was quieter than the first one, I still think it was a great a success! We had loads of new vendors and it was great to meet so many new and talented people.
Preparations for the Christmas market are well under way, we're advertising in World Sweet World, doing a massive flyer drop in local areas (help out by dropping flyers in your area!), advertising in all local newspapers and school newsletters, the Grey Lynn festival is on this weekend and I'll be there handing out flyers, plus a massive email flyer going out to as many people as possible. If you can think of any other way to get the word out, let me know!!!
I'm hoping to get a lot more things made before the next market, but time seems to escape from me! This weekend is the Grey Lynn festival, then on Sunday my cousin and his girlfriend are arriving from London and I'm picking them up from the airport. Next Wednesday I'm off to see Anika Moa at the Monte Cristo Rooms which should be awesome, then my brother arrives from London, Trent and I will do a mock lay-up of the school hall for the market, applications close, flyer drops need to be made, it's CRAZY! You can see why they call it the silly season!
Luisa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment